Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Charlotte is an alcoholic!

'Sex and the City' star Kristen Davis cannot even sip wine because she is an alcoholic.The actress, 43, admits she used love to drink wine but can no longer trust herself to stick to just one glass - so she prefers not to indulge at all.Davis told US tabloid the Globe she has been sober for 18 years and reveals therapy sessions helped her beat her habit.

"I am an alcoholic," she said. "I know people who have abused alcohol and now they can have one (drink) and they're fine and I respect that."I'd love to have a glass of wine, but what if I have another, then another? My life is too important for me to risk that."

I love to watch her character Charlotte on the many re runs of Sex in the City. It is not my place to judge anyone but this just goes to show no one is perfect. I applaud her for being public about it. Maybe she can help other people.

Photo Source

0 comments: